Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Apologies

Hello everyone,
  I just want to take a moment to say that I'm really sorry for being so behind with my posts.I know there are quite a few recipes that I had requests for and am yet to get to them.I'm going to try to work it out so I can post at least a few of them before the end of the month.With a new baby on the way(next month to be exact),I have been finding it hard to get some time to blog.I haven't been cooking as much in the last month as well so I didn't have anything to share but rest assure that I will post the recipes I promised you guys.
  I hope you are all doing well and are in the peak of your healths.Thank you for staying supportive of my blog and I appreciate it more than you think.Take care and hope the new year has been bringing nothing but good things.


With love for food and you,
Renu

No comments:

Post a Comment